Sorry for not having been around for so long!!! Its been hectic around here! My summer job is very sporadic and my inspiration is running a bit low at this point . . .
I do, however, have a tonne of news to share:
1) I scripted two YouTube videos for my vlog, which should be premiering June 1 if all goes well.
2) I’ve decided that the novel I will enter into July’s Camp Nanowrimo will be a retelling of Beauty and the Beast instead of Sleeping Beauty because it’s one I’ve wanted to write for a long time and which even has an ending in my head. The premise: Belle comes from a family of monster hunters . . .
3) I’ve finished reading Awoken. Bottom line is: I love it, now go read it. However, I have not yet had the opportunity to give it a proper Good Reads review. I’m currently reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, but I only read a chapter of that per month, so once I’m done the June chapter I will move on to either Story of a Soul by Saint Therese of Lisieux or Scarlet by Merissa Meyer, depending on whether or not I am up to reading something more serious and spiritual or if I will just need a light read to relax me.
4) I’ve written a bit of a short story about Snow White. This story is a parody: I intend to write a serious Snow White retelling one day.
5) Regarding my troubles in YouTube land – I’ve scripted two videos and am working on a third but have as of yet had no time to record them! Ah!!! What’s a girl to do!!